Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Attractive and durable perforated material
Perforated Stainless Steel Sheets, Panels and Plates
Stainless steel perforated sheet metal is the material of choice for long-lasting applications, it has a superb resistance to corrosion, requires little maintenance and has a permanent service life.
Stainless steel is an alloy that contains chromium, which resists the formation of iron oxide. It produces an oxide film on the surface of the metal, which not only resists atmospheric corrosion but also provides a smooth, glossy surface.
Combined with the properties of weldability, formability high strength and high hardness, perforated stainless steel can provide a practical product for restaurant and food processing applications, non-corrosive filters and durable construction applications.
Features of Perforated Stainless Steel Sheets
- Provides high corrosion resistance without the need for finishes
- Sustainable, reusable materials
- Recyclable, environmentally friendly materials
- Can be coated for a customized appearance and to further increase service life
- High strength and hardness allows for safety and protection applications
- Clean, smooth, glossy surface
- Attractive appearance
- Non-toxic, clean material for food processing applications
Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet Applications
- Long-term use of low-maintenance building materials
- Decorative and functional outdoor architectural use
- Fabrication of various filters
- For food processing and preparation
- Acoustic panels for noise control
- Safety and security applications
Perforated Metal Custom Manufacturing Supplier
As a leading supplier in China, we can provide perforated metal products that meet the needs of companies in a wide range of industries. With a wide range of advanced and versatile production facilities, our factory can provide customized perforated metal solutions for all your specialized applications.
Our punching machines can produce perforated plates up to 1.5m wide(any length) and support hole diameters up to 80mm (more than 80mm will be used with laser equipment).
In addition, if you need perforated panels cut to specific sizes and shapes, welded or bent into strange styles, we also have the equipment and capabilities to help you.
Request a Wholesale Quote
Interested in learning more about our perforated sheet metal fabrication capabilities and services? Contact our team of experts.
You can upload your drawings or specifications. Describe your requirements in as much detail as possible and our custom fabrication team will give you the clearest possible quote.